Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Time

Here I am. My very first time blogging.

A girlfriend of mine has started doing it again and posted a link to Facebook . I must say, I was intrigued. Sure I'd heard of it before but never known of anyone who's done it. I figure it's sort of like keeping a diary, like when I was a teenager, only everyone gets to read it. As I'm writing , I am reminded of Carrie from Sex and the City although my life is no where near as glamorous. Life in a small town is limited to say the least.

I have lived here most of my life with a 2 year stint away at College in PEI. Gosh I loved it there but my fiance at the time had to move back closer to Mommy after I graduated and here I still am. We ended up married and I have a son with him who's now 15. AS you've no doubt guessed, that one didn't quite work out! Sucker for punishment that I am, I decided to try it again and have another little boy who's 7. Currently, single. How in the world did I end up here at this point in my life? The answer is I am only searching for happiness, like everyone else.

So here I am, almost the big 4-0, single with two boys. I have to look at this new chapter as an adventure and I can't wait to see how it plays out!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Terri! I love blogging, I don't know why I stopped way back, but on a recommendation, I started up again. Being from your "small town" and now getting to know you a different level from school (we knew each other but weren't really friends) I look forward to following your blog. Love the blog name!

    ReplyDelete